Looking for a way to remove your makeup with natural products that are probably lying around your house? Look no further! Check out these recipes:
Liquid Makeup Remover From That’s What We Said (for a small bottle):
- ½ cup water
- 1 T no-tears baby shampoo
- ¼ tsp olive or coconut oil
- Combine and shake before using
Liquid Makeup Remover From Empowered Sustenance:
- 2 oz. jojoba oil
- 1 capsule non-GMO vitamin E
- Add jojoba oil to container, then prick vitamin E capsule and squeeze contents into the container. Shake well to combine.
Makeup Remover Wipes From Mommy Needs Her Coffee:
- Cut a roll of your favorite paper towels down to the size of your air tight container (like an old baby wipes box).
- Fill the container with 2 T baby wash and 2 cups water.
- Place the paper towels inside and turn the container upside down so the moisture can be absorbed. Once the paper towels are saturated, you can remove the cardboard roll in the center. Keep the container sealed when not in use to prevent the wipes from drying up.
Makeup Remover Pads From 365 (ish) Days of Pinterest:
- Mix 1 cup water, 1 ½ tsp no-tears baby shampoo, and 1/8 tsp oil (baby, olive, vegetable, etc.) in a cup. Then pour a little of it into a small canning jar, and press some cotton pads into the solution so they become saturated.
- Repeat this process, adding solution and then soaking the pads, until the jar is full. Seal the jar with a lid.