The season of love is upon us, and whether you have a significant other or not, it’s fun to celebrate! Deck out your pad with this adorable DIY “Heart Day” deco.
1. The key to my heart. I love vintage keys (any idea where to find them?) and so I love this idea! So many variations you could do…Make it your own! Too. Cute. Tutorial from Shaken Together.
2. Heart paper chain. Simple and brilliant! This would be a fun one to do with the kids and string all around the house! Or it could be a chain to count down the days to Valentine’s Day! Idea from Me, Embroidery, and The Geek.
3. XOXO. Yarn-wrapped jumbo letters—a marvelous combo of color and texture. Tutorial from Amy Sue I Love You.
4. Cupid’s arrows. Poke gummy candy hearts with wooden skewers and glue a feather to the end=Cupid’s arrows! Idea from The Vintage Modern Wife.
5. Hearts cards garland. What a good idea! A unique Valentine’s garland.
6. Button love. I’m a sucker for buttons. I think this is adorable. I just want to know where they got that one giant button!? Idea from Indulgy.
7. Canvas art. Hard to beat chevron on canvas. I love the big blocky letters, they really pop out against the background. You can buy this item on Etsy.
8. Heart pillow. I’m in love with this pillow! I love how the hearts are “flying” off the fabric! Tutorial on Living a Frugal Life.
9. Conversation heart wreath. Heaven forbid you actually eat those things… Love this wreath! Another cute idea from Living a Frugal Life.
10. Cupcake Liner Valentine Wreath. I love this cute and easy idea! If you buy the cupcake liners at the dollar store this can be a super inexpensive project! Tutorial from The Busy Broad. (sorry the picture is a little fuzzy, but you get the idea!)
11. Heart Garland. I love how much a garland can bring to your decor! Tutorial from Bomb Shell Bling.
12. Salt Dough Heart Footprints. Cute project to remember how tiny your little ones were! Tutorial from Red Ted Art.
13. Paper Heart Wreath. Simple, easy, and so cute! Tutorial from The Hybrid Chick.
14. Valentine’s Heart Tree. I love how simple and cute the look of this is! For the tutorial visit Money Hip Mama’s.
In the mood for love? Or at least for decorating, I hope!