Finally, a good use for all your fabric scraps! Get your weekend DIY inspiration here:
1. Decorative Pillow (See the Etsy shop this came from)
2. Applique Dish Towel Source
3. Scrap Fabric Necklace Source
4. Scrap Fabric Upholstery Source
5. Scrap Fabric Bunting/Banner Source
6. Patchwork Tote
7. Scrap Fabric Wreath Source
8. Scrap Fabric Vases Source
9. Scrap Fabric Twine. There are endless possibilities of what you can do with this! Find out how to make yours on Makezine.
10. Quilted Coasters. To learn how to make yours visit Tatertots and Jello.
11. Camera Strap.
12. Cord Keeper. I could definitely use one of these…and it’s so cute! Tutorial from Love to Sew.