If you’re anything like me, then you hate having to spend more than a few minutes doing your hair in the morning. (Sleep is too precious, and I never skip breakfast!). But you still want to look good, right? Such a conflict. Well, here’s to you and me: a few styles that are easy AND cute so you can look great without having to get up an hour early to do it!
1. This one is easier than it looks, I promise! But that’s why it’s so awesome—the look of elegance without the TIME.
2. French braid your bangs as far as you want, and then turn it into a regular braid and wrap it all the way to the back! Source
3. Side twist with low bow—can’t go wrong with a bow! It’s an easy way to “dress up” a simple look. Source
4. Inside-out pony tail—this was a classic for me growing up! And super simple too! Source
5. Simple yet elegant low bun—cool things happen when you tie your hair in a knot! Source
6. Pretty half-up style with a smooth swoopy look—love this style for mid-length hair! Source